Important Terms & Conditions of Your Purchase
By clicking the “Send payment via PayPal” button and submitting my payment, I certify that I am 18 years of age or older, or possess legal parental or guardian consent and I agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- I understand that all contents are copyright © 2009 by Dr. Kauanoe Kamanā & Dr. William H. Wilson–all rights reserved.
- I understand that no part of the related lesson files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the authors.
- I understand that prices are subject to change without prior notice, all sales on individual and bundled “self-directed” chapter modules as well as all items on our online store are final.
- I understand that access to each chapter module that I purchase will expire in one year from the date of purchase and that if I would like to continue having access to said chapter modules, I will need to re-enroll.
- As for bundled "teacher-directed" classes, a 100% refund of the class cost will be issued only if written notification is given PRIOR to the first day of instruction (email notification is acceptable).
- I understand that I will receive occasional email announcements and promotions from Niuolahiki. If I do not wish to receive occasional email announcements and/or promotions from Niuolahiki, I will notify the site administrator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will not share my username and password with others as I understand that these lessons are for personal home/mobile usage only.
Last modified: Thursday, June 20, 2013, 7:32 PM