Log in to Niuolahiki Online Learning
Is this your first time here?
ALL NEW INCOMING ʻOHANA PŪNANA LEO: Please DO NOT create a Niuolahiki account. A Niuolahiki account will be created for you in the coming weeks. Please be on the lookout for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Check your spam folder if you do not receive an email in your inbox in the coming weeks.
ALL NEW NIUOLAHIKI STUDENTS: To enroll, see the “Course Offering Enrollment Links” below after creating your free user profile.
Welcome to Niuolahiki Online Learning!
To create a free user profile, click on the "Create new account" button below and follow the registration instructions.
- Once you submit your information, check your inbox for a confirmation email from Niuolahiki. It may take up to a minute to receive the email.
- Click on the link provided in the email.
- Click "Continue" on the Niuolahiki "Thank You" page.
- You will now be logged in to your Niuolahiki dashboard.
- Choose a course from the "Enroll Here!" block in the right-hand column of your dashboard, click on the class link and make payment via PayPal.
If you already have a user profile, click on the link of a course to enroll:
- Self-Directed Hawaiian Language Lessons for Keiki at Home
- ʻOhana Kaiapuni: ʻAha Pūnana Leo ʻOhana Resources
- Track 1: Nā Kai ʻEwalu Self-directed Modules (Most Popular!)
- Track 2: Nā Kai ʻEwalu Self-directed Four (4) Bundled Chapters (Best Deal!)
- Papa Kamaʻilio (Conversational Classes) (New classes every Fall, Spring and Summer)
Ke Kime Niuolahiki