FOR ʻOHANA WHO HAVE SIGNED UP IN DECEMBER 2020, PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW.
Maikaʻi! Mahalo nui for completing our Niuolahiki sign up form for access to Hawaiian language resources for DOE and Public Charter School Kaiapuni families provided by the Office of Hawaiian Education in partnership with the Niuolahiki Distance Learning program of the ʻAha Pūnana Leo.
PLEASE DO NOT ENROLL INTO ANY OF THE PAID COURSES. SIMPLY ENROLL INTO THIS FREE COURSE PROVIDED BY THE HAWAIʻI DOE.
To self-enroll at no cost, follow the five (5) steps below:
- Create a free user profile here (NOTE: The registration form is slightly different from the form shown in the YouTube video, but the end result is the same) then RETURN TO THIS PAGE/TAB to complete steps 2-5. Only one Niuolahiki user profile per ʻohana, please.
- Click on the green link below (ʻOhana Kaiapuni: ʻAha Pūnana Leo ʻOhana Resources (HI DOE Partnership).
- Log in to Niuolahiki when prompted with your newly created username (your email address) and password.
- Scroll down until you see your school name then enter your private enrollment key(word) that you received from your registration form into the appropriate field. See example HERE.
- Click on the "Enroll me" button for instant access to the resources. You will only need to do this step once.
Once enrolled, you will then enter your username (your email address) and the password that you created in order to access the resources each time you log in.
Contact Niuolahiki if you have any questions.