E Ola Ka ʻŌlelo Hawaiʻi
The Hawaiian Language Shall Live
Aloha and welcome to Niuolahiki! The ʻAha Pūnana Leo is proud to offer self-directed online Hawaiian language lessons. Our new chapter lessons are:
• User friendly: One click and the interactive lessons begin.
• Self-paced: You control the flow of learning material.
• Convenient: Enroll and study at anytime from anywhere.
• Affordable: $30.00 per chapter, pay-as-you-go.
Enroll in 4 Easy Steps!
STEP 1: Test your computer’s/device’s Web browser HERE.
STEP 2: Review the Terms & Conditions HERE.
STEP 3: Create a free user profile HERE.
STEP 4: Choose a track and pay via PayPal HERE.
If you have any questions or need assistance:
• Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call us: (808) 321-6468
If you forgot your password, reset your password HERE. Your username will always be your email address. If you are still unsure on how to enroll into a class, please review our short How to Enroll tutorial.
The first initial chapters of 25 total Nā Kai ʻEwalu chapters are currently available for purchase (pay-as-you-go, chapter-by-chapter). You can register and begin at anytime. Payment is made via a secure connection to PayPal either via your PayPal account or via credit or debit card. Once payment is complete, you are automatically re-directed to the class page and can begin immediately. Upon successful completion of a chapter exam, you are eligible to receive a beautiful certificate of completion (one per chapter) via email for each self-directed chapter acknowledging your effort and commitment.
You will enjoy online learning if you answer “Yes” to the following:
• I like working and learning on a computer.
• I am self-disciplined enough to follow lessons on my own.
• I am comfortable learning independently. Not being able to see the instructor face-to-face does not bother me.
Learn more about our self-directed courses in detail under the “Course categories” column to the left. Bundle specials are also available.
After looking closer at the the history of Hawaiʻi and her language, we hope that you will consider learning Hawaiian with us. Your participation in these classes contributes to the efforts to revitalize Hawaiian as a daily spoken language. E ola ka ʻōlelo Hawaiʻi...The Hawaiian language shall live.
Become a part of our growing online ʻohana today! Kākou like nō hoʻi! Join us!