FREE Demo Lesson (Flash must be enabled)
NOTE: If you see a link to download the lesson file above, your browser is NOT compatible. Please do not download the file as it could harm your computer. You MUST follow the steps below.
For Chrome browser or for Chromebook users, you must activate Flash in Chrome like so:
- THEN, click on the "info" icon to the left of the Niuolahiki web address.
- From the pop-up menu, scroll down to "Flash" and choose "Always allow on this site."
- Reload page.
If you are not able to locate the "Content Settings" to "Allow" Flash in the Chrome browser as per the video, do the following:
- Click on the "Lock" icon in the browser address field above.
- Choose "Site Settings."
- Change the settings for Flash to "Allow"
- Return to Niuolahiki and refresh the page.
- Click again on the red Flash lesson files to play the lessons.
The self-directed lesson above should now run in Chrome.
The video lesson should automatically begin to play after loading and you should see this screen. If the lesson plays, your computer/web browser is compatible and you can proceed with enrollment. Ensure that your speakers are on and that the volume is turned up.
If not, ensure that your computer/web browser meet the following requirements:
- Also viewable on the latest Adobe Flash compatible tablets.
- Also viewable on the latest mobile devices running the latest version of Windows.
- Now viewable on Apple (iPhone/iPad) or any non-Adobe Flash compatible Android device via the latest version of the Photon app for iPads HERE, for iPhones HERE and Androids HERE. There is a fee for this app. NOTE: Flash will be discontinued on all browsers by the end of 2020.
> Access the textbook order form HERE. <