FWD: The Upcoming S09 Term

FWD: The Upcoming S09 Term

by Kumu ʻAlika -
Number of replies: 2
FWD:

Aloha mai e n? haum?na,

I would like to take this time to thank each and every one of you for your hard work this term. I hope that you have had an enjoyable experience this term.

I would like to announce that registration for the upcoming Spring 2009 (S09) term has begun. We have begun to register brand new students into the program. You may have received or you may soon receive and email entitled "Niuolahiki Hawaiian Language Open Enrollment". If you are currently enrolled, please disregard this email and instead wait for an email from your kumu letting you know when you should register. If you are returning back to classes here at Niuolahiki (and not currently enrolled), you may proceed to the registration website and register for an upcoming class. Remember, your login name on the registration is the email address you provided on your online application. Here is a link to the site.

na Kumu ??nela
In reply to Kumu ʻAlika

Re: FWD: The Upcoming S09 Term

by Maikekula Brown -
Aloha,
I  have been trying to register for the spring class(S09).  This site asks for my e-mail and password.  I don't remember my password.  I changed my e-mail address during the F08 class,so I put both e-mail addresses where it was required to have your password sent to you, but I have not gotten it yet.  I really would like ot continue taking the  classes.  Could you help me out? i even tried to create a new account, but it told me there was already an account and sent me back to the previous page.

Mahalo,
Shellee (Maikekula) Brown
kalani32@earthlink.net =old e-mail
maikekula68@gmail.com =new e-mail
In reply to Maikekula Brown

Re: FWD: The Upcoming S09 Term

by Kumu ʻAlika -
Aloha e Maikekula,

Your inquiry has been forwarded to the K?ko?o ?Enehana (Tech Support) conference on Leok?.  Re-post there if you haven't received your password via email by now.

Mahalo,
na Kumu ?Alika