Reminder

Reminder

by Kumu ʻAlika -
Number of replies: 2
Aloha mai k?kou!

Again, for those of you who will be continuing to the next level of our online courses, as you may already know, you are now able to register for the upcoming term.  However, as usual, classes are subject to cancellation in the event of insufficient enrollment or an unforeseen situation beyond our control.  In the event of a cancellation of a course, monies paid will be refunded.  However, if you are willing, we will try our best to accommodate you in some way.  If not, monies paid will be refunded.

Again, as per our new policy, we will no longer allow the dropping of courses during the first week of class, so please make sure that there is no doubt in your mind that you will proceed with the upcoming term before this coming Friday, the 25th.  If you choose to drop the course you are currently registered for, please let me know by the specified deadline via email directly to kumualika@leoki.uhh.hawaii.edu .

Please refer to the following website for more info here.

We hope that you will remain ?onipa?a in your decision for the upcoming term. Hiki n?!  ;-)

Na?u me ka ?oia?i?o,
na Kumu ?Alika
In reply to Kumu ʻAlika

Re: Reminder

by Puanani Sakane -
Is the cost for the class the same? or is there a discount...i remember ready something about a discount for returning students. Does that only apply if you re-take a previous course already taken?

I am excited to start up again..I have been looking over the chapters ahead and they look very challenging. I hope I can keep up.
In reply to Puanani Sakane

Re: Reminder

by Kumu ʻAlika -
Aloha e Puanani,

?Ae, the discount only applies if you are repeating a course.

Try your best and you will do just fine e Puanani.  :-)

na Kumu ?Alika