Mahalo for visiting our online hale kūʻai.
Please click on the link for the item you wish to purchase below, login when prompted and follow the PayPal instructions.
- Nā Kai ʻEwlau textbook (see below for more info)
- Niuolahiki Logo Paleʻili (T-shirt) HERE. (Our crowdfunding campaign will begin in early November of each year to obtain at least 30 pre-orders to commence screen printing production and completion in time for the holidays.) = TBA
- Classic Pūnana Leo Videos (25 in total) via our on-demand service, Kōwelo.
- E-books = TBA
- Flashcards = TBA
NĀ KAI ʻEWALU TEXTBOOK ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:
There are now two (2) ways to purchase a copy of the Nā Kai ʻEwalu textbook based on your location:
1. Check or money order (for Hawaiʻi and Continental U.S. orders via mail)
2. Credit/Debit card (See instructions on order form)
To pay by CHECK or MONEY ORDER: Download the new order form and place your order via mail. UPDATE: A credit card option is now available directly from the Hale Kuamoʻo. Please download the new order form, choose the appropriate book, fill in your credit card information, sign the order form and then call the Hale Kuamoʻo at (808) 932-7430 to let them know that you'll be sending your order form either by fax: (808) 932-7436 or by email: email@example.com. If you have a fax machine, you can place a credit card order over the phone and the Hale Kuamoʻo will fax you an invoice with your order. Simply fill in your credit card info, sign the form and fax it back and your order will be placed that day. This new method is applicable to Hawaiʻi and continental U.S. orders for now (international orders is TBA).
> Cost: $30.00 per book (NEW)
We hope that these methods of ordering the Nā Kai ʻEwalu textbook by Kamanā and Wilson will make the process a little easier for you, our valued haumāna.
CONTENT NOTE: The current online lessons and sequence will vary from the recently "2012 printed version" as the "2009 draft version" of Nā Kai ʻEwalu was used to create our self-directed online lessons. However, the overall content is the same. Any grammatical questions that you may have, however, can be posted in the "Hāpai Nīnau" (Discussion Forum) located within each chapter.
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org